UT
Cache
Smithfield
84335
57 S MAIN ST ST
57 S MAIN ST ST, Smithfield, UT 84335
Listing Type
single family
Listing Status
active
59
$1,490,000

Home Details for 57 S MAIN ST ST

Price
$1,490,000
Type
Residential
Bedrooms
5
Bathrooms
5.0
Square feet
4842
Year built
1892
Lot size acres
1
County
Cache
Total rooms
13
Garage
2
Basement
None
Days on site
21
MLS Listing#
2008808
Listing courtesy: Century 21 N & N Realtors - 435-752-5000
Property Description

This is a unique, one-of-a-kind property! 30% of the property is used as commercial space. One space is currently rented for $450/mo. The other 70% of the property is a single family home which boasts 5 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, and 4 3/4 bathrooms. Everything is currently being updated. The entire acre is zoned Commercial Residential. Live in the house and rent the commercial space, start a bed and breakfast, Air BnB, or anything else you can imagine. Give us a call and schedule your personal showing today! Square footage figures are provided as a courtesy estimate only and were obtained from County Records . Buyer is advised to obtain an independent measurement.

View Virtual Tour
Property Features
  • House Interior
    • See Remarks
    • Bath: Master
    • Closet: Walk-In
    • Kitchen: Updated
    • Range/Oven: Free Stdng.
    • Granite Countertops
  • Water Features
    • Culinary
    • Secondary
    • Shares
  • Utilities
    • Electricity Connected
    • Sewer Connected
    • Water Connected
  • Heating Information
    • Heat Pump
  • Basement
    • None
School Information
School Information for 57 S MAIN ST ST, Smithfield, UT 84335
Elementary School
Summit
Middle School
North Cache
High School
Sky View
Wasatch Front Regional MLS logoInformation deemed reliable but not guaranteed accurate. Buyer to verify all information. The multiple listing information is provided by Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. from a copyrighted compilation of listings. The compilation of listings and each individual listing are © 2024 Wasatch Front Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc., All Rights Reserved.The information provided is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Transportation
Check the walk, transit, and bike score for
Neighborhood Market Statistics
See average values in the proximity of this property
Median Listing Price
Median Days on Site
Median Square Feet
Market statistics compiled from data from Wasatch Front Regional MLS.
EXIT REALTY ASCENDANCY
70 S Main St., Tooele, UT 84074
Mandy Brown
Franchisee
Office
435 228 6281
Agent
435 224 2985
Request more details
Code: